Shipping & Returns
- Shipping costs are FREE for orders over € 29.90 throughout the national territory except for the Balearic and Canary Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders under € 29.90 throughout the national territory except for the Balearic and Canary Islands: € 4
- Shipping costs in the Balearic Islands:
- 1 pair: € 7
- 2 pairs: € 9
- 3 pairs: € 12
- 4 pairs in advance: € 15
- For shipments to Portugal the shipping price is € 20 with Correos.
- For shipments to the Canary Islands, the shipping price is € 30 / pair.
The transport will be carried out through a company specialized in parcel delivery. The delivery time will be between 24 and 72 hours, if the shipment is international it will depend on the country, from the confirmation of the order, depending on the destination. The order confirmation will be instantaneous when the payment is made by credit card, Paypal or cash on delivery is selected. For payments by bank transfer, once we have received the income. For orders placed after 7:00 p.m., the order will be considered to have been placed on the next business day. However, due to market circumstances and product availability, unwanted delays may occur. In these cases, the delay in delivery, unless it is manifestly disproportionate or lacking justification, will not lead to the resolution of the sale and will not lead to the accrual of compensation or price variation.
- For shipments to: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Norway:
- 1 pair: € 20
- 2 -3 pairs: € 30
- 4 pairs in advance: € 50
- For shipments outside the European Union: Saudi Arabia and Japan the cost will be € 60 / pair.
- For shipments to the US the cost will be € 60 / pair
- For shipments to: Republic Czech, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Serbia and Turkey
- Each pair: € 25
- No shipments are made to Greece.
The first change of size and / or model is free, in the peninsular national territory. Items must be unused and in their original packaging. The costs generated by the returns will have a charge of € 10 for management and transport expenses, which we will deduct from the amount to be returned to the customer. To make the return, send an email with your name, the order reference and the reason for the return and we will manage everything; You must only prepare the package properly packed for shipment and, where appropriate, the advertising elements that may accompany it.
- As soon as the package reaches our warehouses and is checked, we will proceed to: Make a new shipment if the return is due to a change in size.
- Make a subscription invoice discounting € 10 for management and transport costs, if the reason for the return is different and make the refund through the payment method you chose.
- Returns or changes in size from the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands will be at the customer's expense through the transport they deem appropriate, the customer being responsible until the package is delivered to our facilities.
Returns from the countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Norway, Saudi Arabia and Japan: the customer will be responsible for sending it by his means, to Unless the product sent has an error on the part of the company.